The opportunity that awaits you:
Join an international financial services firm with an incredible ability to adapt technology and develop solutions, that boosts organisations and their people to find new possibilities to drive innovation. Our client facilitates the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
Your key responsibilities:
In a role that is comprised of relationship management, education and deep workflow expertise, the CSM is responsible for successful adoption, retention and expansion of trading solutions within their assigned accounts. Equal parts trusted advisor and product expert, the Senior CSM collaboratively designs and implements engagements with key business decision makers, assists in reducing competitive risk, and identifies opportunities in his/her accounts. By transforming client’s business through user adoption of suite of solutions, the Senior CSM creates the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth.
Our required expertise:
- Min Bachelors Degree.
- 10 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Deep understanding of the trading workflow, structure of a trading desk, and technology trends.
- Fixed Income expertise is desired.
- Ability to map a customer’s business process to product capability.
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams.
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market.
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a "whatever it takes" approach to increase customer satisfaction.
- R 800 000 basic salary + Medical Aid + Pension Fund + Bonus Scheme.
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/job/30862/lang=en).
For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com), follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/) and Instagram (@60d_sixtydegrees).