Trainee Accountant (SAICA Learnership / Articles) – Post Qualification – February 2020
The opportunity that awaits you:
Are you an ambitious individual looking at becoming a Chartered Accountant CA(SA) – the gateway to a challenging and exciting career, global mobility, flexibility, and good earning potential in the business field of your choice?
Our client is a dynamic global business network of accounting, audit, tax and advisory firms which is ranked in the Top 20 networks globally by both the IAB and Accountancy Age. They currently operate in 50 countries across 48-member firms and is one of the youngest, most dynamic and fastest expanding networks in the world.
The firm services a prestigious collection of South African and international enterprises, with clients from a variety of industries, including financial institutions, multinational corporations, family businesses, and non-profit organisations.
Our required expertise:
- Be in possession of a SAICA recognised B Comm Degree from a South African University which is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers license.
- Be academically strong and preferably have accounting and maths at matric level.
- Have good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Be passionate about becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Have strong analytical ability.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be deadline driven.
Salary range: R 9 500 depending on experience.
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/job/30857/lang=en).
For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).