Human Resources and Payroll Manager – Southern Suburbs (Cape Town)
The opportunity that awaits you:
A well-established African systems integrator requires the above to manage and oversee the overall human capital health of the organisation. This role supports the group in a generalist capacity and manages the HR Team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Championing HR-related strategic initiatives.
- Ensuring good industrial relations and compliance of company IR Policy and the LRA.
- Providing effective and efficient HR functions including payroll, recruitment, performance management and development, staff wellness, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Providing an HR Business partner support and influencing role to line managers and employees throughout the Group.
Our required expertise:
- Tertiary qualification in Industrial Psychology/Human Resources and/or related field is essential.
- Min 7 years’ experience in a generalist capacity.
- Project environment experience would be advantageous.
- Previous payroll experience (both salaried and wages) is essential.
- Experience in working in a high-performance environment with ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong on process and controls.
- Tech-savvy, ideally Sage People 300 and ESS (Premier experience would be considered) and / or SAP experience is essential.
- R 35 000 Cost to Company (including Pension Benefit)
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/job/30845/lang=en).
For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com), follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/) and Instagram (@60d_sixtydegrees).