Management Accountant - CIMA
The opportunity that awaits you:
Join a group passionate about powering Africa through renewable energy initiatives. This energy and infrastructure expert as a global presence through its pioneering projects, and is on the look out for a solid Management Accountant to join their team in making an impact.
Your key responsibilities:
This role is aimed to support the business in its operations and provide controls and support to the business through its project decision making. This will cover financial reporting, tax, budgeting & forecasting, costing, along with operational functions such as debtors, creditors, process management, project management, and leadership.
Our required expertise:
- BCom Financial Management / Acccounting or Equivalent
- Qualified CIMA
- Creative and innovative in business decision making
- Project accounting experience will be beneficial
- Salary range: R450 000.00 – R550 000.00 CTC p.a.
- Opportunity to work on innovative and first of a kind projects from inception to operation
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30793/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).