Full Stack Developer (Cape Town)
The opportunity that awaits you:
One of the oldest online betting companies in South Africa that has an elite all inclusive betting offering that will rival others has a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer. Clients have access to a huge range of markets and events on offer. They get to experience live betting at its finest whilst the games are on.
Your key responsibilities:
Be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities that are on que with our betting model. An independent thinker with the ability to conceptualise ideas from copy.
Our required expertise:
- Minimum 3 yrs. working as a developer of web based solutions
- Support new and existing solutions
- New project development
- Improve and automate services
- Bug and error resolution
- Internal user assistance
- Proficiency with C# ASP.NET / MVC, REST services
- Proficiency with C# applications and services
- Proficiency with SQL Server (SQL-T)
- Knowledge of azure functions, and Azure hosting
- Past experience in online gaming essential
- Annual salary: R300k to R480k per annum
- Attractive benefits (50% medical aid contribution, lunch)
- Flexible leave policy
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30770/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/ ).