Our client, known for their trendy, designer workspace is looking for an outgoing, driven individual to take on the role of a Facilities Manager.
You will be joining a growing business, which provides Serviced Office Solutions to clients small and large.
The opportunity that awaits you:
A Facilities Manager is responsible for the smooth running of their branch, being the face of the business, and always ensuring that the clients are happy.
Working in designer offices, your focus will be on ensuring the branch performs well and managing the rest of the team to deliver service excellence.
Your key responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients when there is a complaint/query or a question on a daily basis, providing a friendly and solution based service.
- Ensuring the Centre is clean and well presented
- Being responsible for client retention in the centre by meeting with existing clients regarding possible expansions, as well as engaging with potential clients
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients regarding their own offices and communal work spaces
- Managing the receptionist, baristas, IT and cleaning staff to cater to all the clients needs swiftly and effectively
- Engage with external contractors as and when required to improve, fix and implement services that clients may need.
- Administration of client details, requests, and reporting
- Advising the National Ops Manager of any escalation issues
- Responsible for the preparation of offices before new clients move in.
- Managing Purchase orders, debtors, payments, payroll etc are all being controlled with the help of a central finance function
Our required expertise:
- Experience in working in a varied and multi-functional environment
- Organized and efficient way of dealing with client queries - 'can do' attitude
- Always has true intention to go above and beyond the expectations of a client, must have an internal passion for customer service.
- Ability to pick up all jobs, small or large - there may be times you're helping out with printing - or ensuring clients have food and drink for their meetings
- This role would suit someone from a similar background, or those from hospitality, office management or facilities management, and very organized sales people
Salary - R180 000 – R240 000
Please apply directly at https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30744/lang=en