Senior IT Support Technician
The Opportunity awaits you:
One of the leading high-end Electronic Security Solutions across Africa which works across the Education, Logistics, Health, Hospitality, Mining, Property, and Gaming industries is currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician to join their team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support clients on basic functions such as setting up printer, CCTV, phones, wireless internet and internal network.
- Support clients with tech support including: Virus/malware/Trojan removal, Operating system problems and hardware faults
- Ensure Server is maintained, and updates are done.
- Assist and advise Management on system and any troubleshooting issues.
- Informing Motimar of visitors and new employee’s park in visitors bay over the time limit.
- Showing of new employee’s where our staff parking is.
- Troubleshooting with Seidor Networks when SAP Server is down or Network issue in Data Centre, even if they are contracted to do the support.
- Assisting after hours. Smartsheet Administration
Our required expertise:
- Friendly, helpful, organised individuals who have a solid understanding of Technology support.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary education in IT will be preferable.
- Market related salary
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30732/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).