Showroom Manager (Somerset West)
The opportunity that awaits you:
A high-end textile decor and design company has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Showroom Manager, be a part of a growing and passionate team. With offices all over the country they are growing at a rapid rate within the textile sector catering to local and international clients.
Your key responsibilities:
Always build a constructive relationship with clients and maintain the image of the brand . Effective operation of the showroom floor to maximise on sales. Meet targets and client satisfaction levels. Manage staff and offer training to staff encouraging employees and keeping them motivated.
Our required expertise:
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the retail/décor and design/wholesale environment
- Minimum 2 years managing a team
- National Senior certificate
- Strong interest in the décor and design field
- Must have a clear understanding textiles
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good with admin
- Salary range: R180k to R240k per annum
- Commission structure
- Attractive benefits
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30697/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).