Senior Risk Analytics Consultant (Dubai)
The opportunity that awaits you:
An opportunity to work with a highly regarded and prestigious consulting firm as a Risk Analyst in the heart of Dubai. The Risk Analytics team provide a deep analytical insight and framework to major international Banking & Financial Services clients with a particular focus on Credit Risk Models.
Your key responsibilities:
This role covers the full Risk Management function from design, implementation to the management of risk models and methodologies. Working closely with clients and project managers in Top Tier International institutions, the Senior Consultant will drive the technical activities of analytics as well as steer deliverables.
Our required expertise:
- Bachelors Degree (ACA, CA(SA), CIMA qualifications will be an advantage)
- Sound end to end experience in Model Development & Validation for Credit Risk Models
- Implementation experience/knowledge of BASEL & IFRS 9
- Experience within Banking or Financial Services industries will be an advantage
- UAE Market Related Remuneration Package
- Visa & Relocation Costs (if applicable)
- Great benefits
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30692/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).