I.T. Audit Manager – CA(SA)
The opportunity that awaits you:
An opportunity to join a highly effective project driven team that supports a JSE Top40 Retail Group in its endeavour to identify and improve its control environment. Working from a group level, this division applies an integrated approach across the business that covers all functions from operations, technology, finance to I.T. This role will provide a deep insight into the group, as well as form an advisory role on new projects and ventures aimed at further developing the group and its success. This Blue-Chip giant promotes a people driven culture that invests in its employees as much as they invest in the business; making this an opportunity not be missed.
Your key responsibilities:
This role is aimed at providing technical oversight for project and process review. The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for the assessment and reporting of the risk and control framework of the group and will serve as an advisor on key business processes. This role will also assess the effectiveness of the group’s operations both locally and internationally. Other key functions are to provide deep analysis on process, gap identification and improvement design.
Our required expertise:
- CA(SA), Big4 Audit experience will be advantageous
- Minimum of 4 years’ worth of experience, ideally within project environments
- Solid understanding of systems, process and project lifecycles
- ISACA qualified and member (CISA/CRISC/CISM)
- Experience in project management, from concept and implementation through to UAT
- Salary range: R800 000.00 – R900 000.00 CTC p.a.
- Great benefits over and above
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30673/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).