The opportunity that awaits you:
A well-established firm of committed Chartered Accountants and Auditors servicing a range of clients in different industries.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all new starter workstations are set up timeously.
- Assisting personnel with day-to-day IT and email related queries and finding ways to utilise this process.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Install and check computer hardware to ensure functionality.
- Assist with the security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Organise, schedule and assist upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages.
- Timeous communication with IT management firm and feedback given to relevant personnel.
- Ad hoc duties.
Our required expertise:
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Preferably a Degree/Diploma in relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Salary range: R96 000.00 – R120 000.00 CTC p.a.
- Medical aid
- An opportunity to join as a Junior and work your way up in a well-established firm.
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30625/lang=en)
For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com)or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/)