Our client, an exciting and fast-growing Shopify agency in London is needing A Sales consultant who is target driven and is looking to build a career in the Ecommerce Sales environment
- Prospecting (inbound/outbound initiatives and strategic partner engagement), lead qualifying, requirements gathering, project scoping, proposal creation and deal closing.
- Lead generation for the US and UK
- Working closely the sales manager to research and identify Shopify Projects
- Working closely with the Sales Manager to support Strategic Partner initiatives
- Being involved in wider Growth Team initiatives such as lead generation dinners, Meetups and conferences
- Close as many warm leads as possible. However, we will expect the successful incumbent to learn quickly, close deals fast and move onto more complex projects within six months. In parallel, we will expect the Sales Consultant to drive business development, particularly through our Strategic Partnership network.
As ecommerce is one of the fastest growing sectors, someone who has a passion for the tech and e-commerce space, and someone who understands what it means to be an agency at the forefront of direct to consumer e-commerce design and development will be ideal for this role!
- Salary £35 000- £45 000
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays + your birthday off.
- The opportunity to travel to and work at our NYC office.
- Monday morning team breakfast and Friday team lunches.