Real Estate Office Manager and Sales Administrator
The opportunity that awaits you:
An incredibly fast paced and rapidly growing Commercial Property Development and Management company is on the look out for a Sale Administrator who will also wear a duel hat as the Office Manager. With a growing national presence, this is an opportunity to be at the forefront of the business’s accelerated growth in Johannesburg and insert your own value-add and vision into its early development.
Your key responsibilities:
Wearing two hats as an Office Manager and Sales Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the office, as well as developing a productive and efficient working environment. The second hat, as a Sales Administrator will be to manage the process between the Company and Tenants, as well as Seller and Purchaser. This will cover all documentation, transfers, finance approvals, FICA registrations, bond approvals, etc.
Our required expertise:
- Tertiary qualification within Property, Conveyancing, Property Law, Property Development
- Must have experience working within the real estate sector (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Highly driven and passionate
- Solid office management skillset
- Solid understanding of sales processes and requirements in real estate
- Excellent communication skillset
- Salary range: R216 000.00 – R264 000.00 p.a.