Group Financial Controller
The opportunity that awaits you:
Join a rapidly expanding industry leader within the technology, systems and manufacturing sector and lead the overall financial controllership of the group. This is a business that saves lives using state of the art technology, and is in the market for a Group Financial Controller to assist in furthering its impact and growth across Africa and Europe.
Your key responsibilities:
This role will oversee the full financial function reporting into the Group Financial Director. Working on ground breaking projects within the industry, this role will require a keen eye for detail to ensure that processes and controls are kept to the highest standards. The GFC will drive the development of their ERP system, and its optimisation within the group. Reporting and treasury will also play a vital role in managing the business.
Our required expertise:
- BCom (Hons); CA(SA); CIMA – CGMA/FCMA
- Experience within a project orientated environment
- High performance personality and work ethic
- Experienced management skillset
- Solid process and control skillset
- Experience working within a high growth environment
- Salary range: R500 000.00 – R600 000.00 CTC p.a.
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30801/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).