Software Engineer Tech Lead (CPT or JHB)
The opportunity that awaits you:
Wanting to work for a company that is as progressive as technology is?
Our client is an innovative and disruptive pioneer of its industry and will offer the opportunity of being in a role that will allow for significant input, creative contribution, problem solving and artistry.
Your skills and expertise will contribute to a company that will influence the future development of management systems and the way commercial relationships interact with one another.
The company is a start-up and offers an exciting, flexible and dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and welcomes those that questions the deeper reasons as to why things are done the way they are.
Being a start-up however, by no means detracts from of the effectiveness of the team. Already, the company has a strong backing of rewards partners such as Superbalist, Woolworths, Taxify and more.
The company is based in a bustling area of the northern suburbs of Johannesburg. The role is ideally based in Johannesburg but will consider remote work in Cape Town for an exceptional candidate.
Both roles offer an enticing salary.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be expected to contribute significantly to the development of a custom platform and expected to use exceptional problem solving skills and out of the box thinking to develop and introduce new ways of thinking to this development.
Our required expertise for Tech Lead:
- Our client is seeking an exceptional tech lead who has strong experience both technically and managerially, to manage a small team that will double in size in the near future.
- Years’ experience: 8+ years’ experience with at least 2 years’ management or leadership experience.
- Tech stack knowledge: ReactJS or AngularJS, NodeJS and MongoDB
- Experience within an eCommerce, Retail, Gaming, Property or similar industry.
- Strong front and backend experience is essential.
- An interest in problem solving is key.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Engineer and not just development.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in I.T or similar
- Salary range: R960 000.00 – R1 200 000.00 CTC p.a.
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30772/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).