Receptionist – Fourways
Our client, known for their trendy, designer workspace is looking for an outgoing, bubbly individual to take on the role of a Receptionist for brand new Managed office centres in Johannesburg.
The opportunity that awaits you:
The Reception is the face and persona of our client. You will be dealing with a variety of clients and take on a range of duties. Working in designer offices, your focus will be on ensuring the branch performs well by managing client’s expectations and being an approachable point of contact.
Your key responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients when there is a complaint/query or a question and providing a friendly and solution-based service.
- Create an excellent first impression and a welcome feeling for any client or visitor
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients regarding their own offices and communal workspaces.
- Administration of client details, requests, and reporting.
Our required expertise:
- Experience in working in a varied and multi-functional environment.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Receptionist or similar position
- Internal passion for customer service.
- This role would suit someone from a similar background, or those from hospitality, office management or facilities management, and very organized salespeople.
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30761/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).