Chief Marketing Officer (Durban)
The opportunity that awaits you:
We all need a place to live, why not start here? Join a market leader in the real estate and technology sectors and become part of an innovative and brand focused team, who are about to embark on an incredibly exciting journey for the brand.
Your key responsibilities:
As part of the Executive function, the CMO will be responsible for the development and implementation of the brand & marketing strategy at the forefront of a turnkey project. Part of this project will be to re-energise the brand and build the pillars to further stand out from its competitors. Continuously driving innovation and creativity throughout the company, this is a role that will not only influence the market, but those within the business as well through communications. Collaboration and cohesion are core to the businesses success, and as such the CMO will build an elite team around them.
Our required expertise:
- Minimum of 10 years digital marketing experience
- MBA or equivalent qualification
- Ability to develop and implement brand and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Understanding of external and internal communications
- Proven track record as a marketing professional
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Team player and strong communicator
- Solutions focused
- Full 360 knowledge of end to end marketing
- Sound knowledge of social media marketing and advertising
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with a tenacious group of people
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30731/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).