Senior iOS Engineer – on-site and remote
The opportunity that awaits you:
Are you interested in disrupting the status quo of the health care industry and becoming part of a team that is pioneering the technology landscape of Health Care provision?
Are you interested in working for a company that offers meaningful and influential development projects that will catapult your career into the stratosphere?
We are a company that was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Start-ups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list and are looking for exceptional developers and engineers to join our team.
Your key responsibilities:
The position is based in London and offers the opportunity to work remotely for 30% of the time. We are also willing to assist with VISA applications.
Our required expertise:
- Passion for native mobile frontend technologies and providing best-in-class consumer facing experiences.
- Collaborating with the business and engineering teams to make a meaningful contribution to the technical design and implementation of our apps
- Commitment to build high quality, performing, well tested applications and to inspire those around you to do the same
- Experienced with a FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc) and MVVM (this is a must-have for fully remote candidates)
- Swift and Cocoa Touch knowledge
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Interested in working in a codebase that leverages Functional programming aspects
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Exposure to other languages and platforms (e.g Haskell, Elixir, Scala)
- Contract Range: £450 - 550 per day
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30703/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).