The opportunity that awaits you:
Are you interested in disrupting the status quo of the health care industry and becoming part of a team that is pioneering the technology landscape of Health Care provision?
Are you interested in working for a company that offers meaningful and influential development projects that will catapult your career into the stratosphere?
We are a company that was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Start-ups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list and are looking for exceptional developers and engineers to join our team.
Your key responsibilities:
The position is based in London and offers the opportunity to work remotely for 30% of the time. We are also willing to assist with VISA applications.
Our required expertise:
- Ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Taking ownership of big pieces of work, from the planning phase right the way through to execution and delivery
- A passion for quality and strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Advanced experience in Android development and architecture, including API design techniques
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Have published one or more Android apps in Google Play
- Making contributions to the Android community, through things like projects on GitHub, blog posts or giving talks
- Knowledge of other languages such as Swift or Scala
- Contract Range: £450 - 550 per day
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30700/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).