Apply for Executive & Operations Assistant

Job title: Executive & Operations Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
Location: Cape Town
Industry:
  • Investment Management
Expertise:
  • General
Skills:
  • Executive Assistant
  • Operations Assistant
  • Personal Assistant
  • Office Administration
  • Office Management
  • Planning
Salary type: Annual
Salary from: ZAR 200,000.00
Salary to: ZAR 280,000.00
Job published: 08-03-2019
Job ID: 30699

Job Description

Executive & Operations Assistant

The opportunity that awaits you: 

Join an elite investment manager with a solid international pedigree as an Executive and Operations Assistant to the Managing Director. Based in stunning offices in Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs, this is a position aimed at a professional who takes immense pride in their work and has a passion for working closely with clients. 

Your key responsibilities:

This role has 3 main functions in providing support to the Managing Director, client care and general administration across operations. The Executive Assistant plays a crucial role in managing the office and providing support to the Managing Director. 30% focused on EA duties, while the other 70% will be operations orientated. 

Our required expertise:

  • Matric, tertiary education will be advantageous 
  • Well presented, with excellent verbal and written communication skill-set 
  • Proactive and autonomous 
  • Comfortable in a busy, fast paced environment
  • Min 2 years of experience working with an Executive
  • Solid planning skillset

Your reward:

  • Salary range: R200 000.00 – R280 000.00 CTC p.a.  

Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30699/lang=en). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/).

Apply with Indeed
File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf) size up to 10MB
File types (doc, docx, pdf, rtf) size up to 10MB