Investment Management Graduate Programme
The opportunity that awaits you:
Finishing up in Nov/Dec 2019? Have a burning desire to make your mark in the Financial Services sector? Keen to work with like-minded individuals in an incredibly supportive environment with huge potential to grow? Then keep reading!!
One of South Africa’s most iconic and trusted names within the Capital Markets sector is on the look out for the country’s best and brightest graduates. This is an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of investment management by working directly with investors and financial planners and give them insights into their portfolios.
From a growth perspective, once you have mastered the fundamentals, there are opportunities to explore roles in Portfolio Management, Equity Analysis, Research, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Tech, Risk & Compliance, Marketing etc.
Your key responsibilities:
Upon starting, Grads undergo a 4-month training program before stepping onto the floor. Grads are then primarily responsible for working directly with clients in providing valuable insights on portfolios, assist in the management of accounts, and manage any queries as a singular point of contact.
In addition to this, Grads will have the opportunity to shadow different areas of the business.
Our required expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Open but not limited to: Commerce, Business Science, PPE, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, etc) – Hons / Masters will be an advantage
- Minimum GPA of 75%
- Knowledge and Interest in Finance & Investment Management
- Superb verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to Start on Either:
- 1 November 2019
- 2 December 2019 (Exception can be made for those writing CFA)
- Salary range: R240 000 – R250 000 CTC p.a.
- Relocation & Accommodation to get settled in if required
- FREE LUNCH!
Please apply to directly or on our website (https://60degrees.vincere.io/careers/apply/30876/lang=en ). For more roles please have a look at our website (www.60degrees.com). or follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/10287263/) and Instagram (@60d_sixtydegrees).